so... Siri doesnt like this movie i saw...

Yesterday nite… I saw a movie… on screen… in case you din get the point… its very rare for me to go watch a movie on screen… rarer still if its with family… mom n dad n me… and it’s a gult movie… how many times did I watch a gult movie on screen with family!
So… its name is ‘godavari’… good one really… no violence… not too much drama… was fun… good talent… pure time pass… and you’ll get the tickets even in the last min… peaceful… a good laugh... a happy ending… now that’s a movie I’d like to watch…
But I went for a 2nd show… so no Internet for me last nite… hmmm… wud I skip a movie for Internet...? Seriously… I wud… hee hee… not much of a movie freak am I...?? But don be mistaken… I watch hajjar movies day n nite on TV… but i jus don get why Siri din like it.... and i sint gonna let that bother me... i liked it... That’s it for now… I still aint done with those testimonials I owe… tata…

Comments