end sems... and some vague philosophy....

end sems... never been so pained before...
quiz 1 ok types... quiz 2 maajar cup... so its not surprising that end sems wud have been any better... given the time of prep and relative grading......... yupp... its relative alright... everyone around is me soaring... 26 credits to cash on... put a 9 this sem n you'll never look back at your cg... peace in life... but then thats not my case.... my situation is like... put a 7 n then you are a cupper for life... huh... too many things... all going over my head... i jus dunno wat to do... n where the hell do i find time... well... good question... 24 hrs are gettin shorter n shorter day by day...
n then i sit and think abt my psychology... idon fail at getting coordships n fighting elections and other non acad stuff... i give it my all.. n fight... put fight... so why is that when it comes to acads i don really put my all... i don really care so much.. ?? why...??
ego... such a drive... ppl say its bad... to me its always been good... to fight n to win... extra curriculars have been a pride... its ego... n when it comes to acads... its a routine... everyone does it... everyone can do it.... so it doeant seem so important to rock it...
ego... its been driving all my life... my very presence in IIT today... ego... to have an elder sis in IIT and not being in it was like suicide for my ego...
ego... the jist of passion... ego... the language of the powerful... ego... the word of the achievers... ego... the drive...

yes ego... and i respect it... like i respect myself... ( yeah... thats ego alright...)




Disclaimer: this is complete blah... no queries will be entertained... i dont have answers myself :)

Comments