the Niche...

"Here I am - this is me
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be"

So true... Fully content...


I just installed style xp and got some weird theme on my Internet explorer (yes, I still use ie).
I have taken to iGoogle with a beach theme (which changes along with my mood swings rather than the time of the day as Google stated).
I have a rocket dock hanging over the top of my screen whenever my mouse commands
I have the desktop clean n my wallpaper in full view (which tends to change at least twice a day).
I have a photographic view of the leaves wet in the rain against the beautiful blue sky captured by my window (the real one) which is adorned by a curtain, frilled up with my lovely bracelet.
I finally got a usable table (previously crammed up with the comp), with a clock piece, an Autodesk coffee-mug-turned-pen stand and an Archie's piece, and a monitor to one corner.
I have nickelback playing in the background (followed by a long list)
I have no classes to attend, but loads of work that i love to do.

I am in my cottage (coz of the view from the window)... the Twilight Fairy's garden... the Princess's palace...


And... I thought to myself...

"Here I am - this is me
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be"


PS: plz lemme kno if neone comes up with a cool name for ma cottage... tho ppl wud jus call it 339,Sharav

Comments

  1. Animal Planet :P

    Alright, don't make faces now. Why don't you call it the twilight castle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about kaali ghaati ki guufa

    ReplyDelete
  3. @amrit
    hmmmm

    @puppet
    duh...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i call my room as my kutiya(cottage's hindi version)...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am damn sure there are very few IITans who like their rooms as much as you do(coz we don't even sleep in our rooms)....
    anyway you may name it "Rivendale"...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment