A sAturdAy

Saturday morn I had bought my mom a saree with some of my internship money.

Saturday late in the morning I went to catch up with a friend who received his degree(s) the day before. He was placed in Chennai and I wasn't gonna miss him much. A phone call he received, revealed to me that he is leaving Chennai the very next day.

Saturday late in the afternoon I caught up with a school friend who has been staying in Chennai for the past four years. He graduated and is leaving Chennai in a coupla days.

Saturday late in the night I realised, my seniors have passed out.
Saturday late in the night I realised, I m the senior now.
Saturday late in the night I realised, I m on my own.
Saturday late in the night I realised, I can be independent.
Saturday late in the night I realised, I did something today establishing my Independence
Saturday late in the night I realised, I m alone.
Saturday late in the night I realised, I m gonna feel this way all the year
Saturday late in the night I realised, I might have actually grown up
Saturday late in the night I realised, I might actually feel this way for the rest of my life

What a Saturday!

Comments

  1. a thought provoking and soul searching Saturday...
    and as a perfect follow up a wild Sunday..[:D]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am gonna tell you what I generally tell ppl in your situation... So Fairy straighten up and listen and listen good....

    The key to all this and life is :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wadda saturday... i also realised similar stuff in the past few days...
    Seniors we are now.. but somewhat lonely.. But what the heck.. 90 new faces in ur hostel n bout 70 in mine.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe and I thought it's only me who is feeling this way ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @the dreamer
    yupp.. now u know why i had a wild sunday

    @puppet
    :P back

    @ashtung
    new scared faces :P

    @soham
    everyone does right :) so we are not alone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment