Astronomical Spectacles

Spectacle 1.
The comet Lulin, a green headed comet due to the presence of chemicals is going to be near enough to earth to be seen by the naked eye, at 1 am on 24rd Feb. It being a new moon and clear sky, the possibility of spotting it is high.


Spectacle 2: for this you need a telescope
Four moons are going to transit over Saturn tonight. Titan, Mimas, Dione and Enceladus will pass directly in front of Saturn.


Update : Did I see it? yes I did.. no I didnt... but I did.. I prolly did.. I kinda did
I 'd like to believe I did! :)

Comments

  1. Did I see it? yes I did.. no I didnt... but I did.. I prolly did.. I kinda did
    I 'd like to believe I did! :)


    that reminds me of uncertainty principle ;). but we identified some of the constellations and the bright stars. binocular would have probably helped us though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment