Think about WHAT you BLOG

A couple of months earlier, I had posted a few blog posts a certain scenario and was determined to keep blogging about that phase of my life. But a certain position of authority had requested to delete those posts and refrain from blogging about that matter.
I was angry but I did not want to make an issue out of it. So I did as told. But it nudged me on the freedom of expression.

But as I read in today's Hindu an article about how blogging affects others and how it can hurt you, it all made sense. So if you want to make a negative remark on anyone or anything, you have to think about the impact of you blog and the consequences.

Blogging does make you sensitive and tolerant, I suppose.

Update: There is another article I came across where the Supreme Court came down on a guy who opened a community on Orkut

Update: A lot more is there I see

Comments