Weekended

Amazing weekend.

First, I abscond. I was supposed to turn up at lab for BTP on Friday morning. I was on my way when there was a change in plans. I have a lot of fun. And some good memories. (They are parceled well with some bad too.. but bad incidents.. memories always stay good).

Then I have another day of unexpected fun and frolic.
Along comes my IIM C application in the speed post. My interview is on the 9th of March.
FMS (Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi) GD/PI shortlist is out and I made it. They haven't announced the dates yet.

And another day passes by as I cleaned my room, had lunch with a friend.
Dinner was a Pizza Hut Treat from my (ex)Roomie who got a Cornell University Admit. We came back with 1 big and 2 tiny heart of phosphorescent pink and blue each and bug with a pink arse and 6 limbs (stuffed with some beads) for Roomie.

Perfectly Weekended!

Comments