Addiction!

According to wiki:
The word addiction is also sometimes used colloquially to refer to something for which a person has a passion, such as books, chocolate, work, the web, running, postage stamp collecting, or eating.
Does it mean that if someone does not have an addiction one has no passion ??
Not true...
But I still feel bad sometimes that I cannot get addicted to anything. I thought I was addicted to coffee; seems to me like I can't remember the last time I had coffee. I thought I was addicted to Samantha Who? ; is that sitcom even aired anymore I have no clue!

It's always this way with me. I have an obsession for origami cranes and I still make them. But I mnot addicted!!!

May be I am addicted to being not addicted. may be I don't like being addicted so much that no matter what I do I shall destroy what I love so that there is no force in this world that can control me.

Yeay !

Comments