New Year 2010

I was going to have a boring New Year's Eve. My wing was going out for this party that I really didn't want to go and our insti was gonna have a bonfire and music. SO I went tot he party around 11 to find it empty and was reassured for a boring eve and left

But after I returned, I realized many people had gone our for dinner and returned. And surprisingly the party had picked up and a couple of my wingies were around as well. And we partied and partied in to the night.

Yet I was feeling a bit low. SO I left midway.

Yet I was not sleepy. SO I watched 3 Idiots.

I could write a separate blogpost about the movie but hten I figured I don't have to.
Coz I have only one thing to say about it.


It sucked. Period.

But my new year's eve was fun!

Comments

  1. we (our labmates, 8 of us) went for evening show. it was our first outing for a movie, so it was fun :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:02 pm

    Let me guess you liked RGV ki Aag.. you suck.. period...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment