Hill Dales and Shopping


This week was unimaginably short.
The week started on Tuesday with Monday being a holiday to rest and rejuvenate after Scotland.
On Thursday we were taken to the Lords. And here is Friday already. So I wasn't really looking forward to the weekend.

Primrose Hill. This is where we went on Friday evening.
It reminds me of Devil and Miss Prym by Paulo Coelho.
But Primrose Hill is a high rise hill away from the city from where you could see the cityscape.
I though you could also enoy a lovely sunset but I was wrong. It was a sunset and lovely but not what I expected. But it was a only a short while that we spent there and it was enjoyable.

Saturday.
In the morning I went to Swami Narayan temple at Neasden, London. Courtesy: one of the broker's at the desk where one of our co-internie works. It was a nice place. We were taken around the area, the Haveli, an exhibition of Hinduism and then the Abhishek and the Aarti. We even had lunch there with the volunteers of the temple. It was authentic Gujarati food.

Saturday evening was our alum reunion called Nostalgia. We had about 20-30 alumni and their family gathered in an Indian restaurant near Picadilly.

Sunday.
I woke up lazy but with an plan in mind. This is the last proper weekend in London and of course the last Sunday. So shopping it is.
Oxford Street, Regent Street and Bond Street we walked and walked and walked along. Shopped at all sorts of places picking gifts for friends, show pieces for home and clothes for myself !
But did you know shopping in London ends by 5 or 6 pm on weekends ?!

SO that was how I spent my last weekend!
Oh wait ! No I managed to grab another half weekend!!!

Comments