Oh Lord !

This was my facebook status message the day I was to go to the Lord's Cricket Stadium in London arranged as an outing by my company.
It was a small stadium, not as big as I expected it to be. But I hear I need to visit Eden gardens.



We were watching Middlesex vs Sussex match with Adam Gilchrist playing for Middlesex. Adam Gilchrist left too early.


I think Sussex won. I am not too sure. Well, I didn't know that batsmen change sides between overs, so you can pretty much understand how cricket literate I am.

But we had lovely enjoyable food, nice seats and funny mascot.



And of course proof that sun does set after 9pm in summers in England (10pm in Scotland).

Comments

  1. cool. btw, its not the batsmen, but the bowler who changes the end after each over :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment