NY and NJ and Chocolate

I went to New York again. But little I have to say this time.
I landed to run around shops on Black Friday.
Saturday morning I had hot chocolate with marshmallows melting in them at the Max Brenner with Roomie (my roommate for two years and wingie for the next two years of my IITian life). She was sweet enough to book us a table there where people stand in every inch of space for the smell of chocolate. We then went to Jersey Gardens (New Jersey) for shopping. So I crossed state, bought some stuff and got them all to Boston. Now I need to figure out how to pack everything.
And that's all there is for my NY trip.

Highlights:
1. I got to meet Roomie
2. I got to have chocolate
3. I got some nice cheap boots that I know will not last but nevertheless I love them
4. We drove and I always thought that traffic sucks in Manhattan when I walked it, but it wasn't bad at all
5. Ivo and I got the same sweater

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:32 pm

    Me pregunto ahora si podemos hablar de las estadísticas de sitios - el volumen de búsquedas, etc, yo estoy tratando de sitios que pueden comprar espacio publicitario a través de - quiero saber si podemos hablar de precios y otras cosas. Saludos compañero que está haciendo un gran trabajo sin embargo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 am

    This was really interesting. I loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:49 am

    Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:16 am

    You completed some good points there. I did a search on the theme and found the majority of persons will have the same opinion with your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment