Diwali in December and Ticket fiasco

If I may call it that!

I took a bus on the afternoon of Saturday to reach NY in the evening.
Funny, the wifi was working. The last time it worked on a bus for me was when I first arrived at Boston from NY by bus.

On arriving at my friends place in Brooklyn they took me to this Diwali party hosted by people from the college that my friends are on exchange with. Well, Diwali is long gone. Yet it was a party and there was Bollywood music and Indian food. It was so long since I had good Indian food. It was a nice party

Here is the ticket fiasco part.
Err. it's too complicated to explain. Basically I thought I had a ticket but it looks like it is stuck in some pipeline and I can't seem to be able to push it through. But believing that I will come back to India I believe that it will somehow get resolved. Not on it's own though. I need to drop in some offices and refuse to move till I get a ticket. Or fly by some insanely complicated way. Hope it doesn't have to come to that.

Comments